Big surprise - huge rewards - Onam special

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! Hats off to you. I appreciate your willingness to donate the money.

May be I'm wrong - My intention was to appreciate your hard work and valuable time spent here. Giving 1000 bucks will not compensate your hard work, but wanted to give this as a token of gratitude from myoozic.com. That's it! Anyways, it's your decision and the money is all yours - please share your bank a/c number, full name and IFC code in a private message to me. I can directly share the amount to your account so that you can use it for any charity work of your choice.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing your music with us! Happy Onam to all!

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
I have received responses from 3 people so far. Waiting for the last person to respond. Thanks

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
All, I have asked my friend (jims) to buy flip kart coupons. Also, he will be doing money transfer to chandranji, since I'm travelling right now.

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
@12f
Your Gift voucher is processed successfully. You must have received the voucher in your gmail inbox by this time. Please confirm it here. Thanks.

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
@12f, As per the instructions from Admin (see above) i have sent you the flipkart coupon to your email Appreciate if you could confirm the receipt here.

@ chandranji, As i received your a/c details, I have added you in my SBI account. Since it's an interbank transaction, it needs at least 5 days buffer days before I can transfer the amount to your account.

This is the error i get in my account
"You cannot schedule a transaction for a new interbank beneficiary for five days from the date of activation."

So please wait - i would be able to comple the transaction only by this weekend. Thanks for your understanding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook