Big surprise - huge rewards - Onam special

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Myoozic.com has decided to reward its top posters with cash incentives!

Top posters are so far:

jims - 900+ posts
chandranji - 500+ posts
hellflyer - 95+ posts
12f - 88+ posts

Chandranji and Jims get 1000/- rupees each and
hellflyer and 12f get 500/- rupees each...

I'm planning to share the amount as flipkart gift coupons. Winners please send a private message to me so that i can get your address and share the gift coupons. Please let me know your comments and suggestions.

Thank you so much winners for your valuable contributions. We all are so blessed to have you people here among us. Please continue to share lot more and more musical related stuffs in here. Let this reward be an inspiration for all of us to share more and more. Let's keep this community as the largest free sharing place for music related stuffs forever.

Please join me in congratulating the winners!

12f

Mestro
Reaction score
hi,
I am 12f , i am very happy for this message. my full support for myoozic and its team
thanking you

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
Thank you!
it's been a pleasant surprise! Will continue to drive the myoozic.com fraternity to new heights!

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Tanks everyone!

@12f, I have just received your private message. Also, please share your most used personal email id, so that i can use that while purchasing the gift coupon.

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Admin

We are a non-profit making group working for the music lowers and accepting such incentives will change non-profit to profit. So, I wish to pay the amount for orphans during our very happy, prosperous, colorful, healthy, wealthy and funfilled Onam and I assure my full support to the forum.

Regards
Alakkal Chandran Nair

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook