Want to admit that I luv this Forum and
Will definetly like to share Notations
Of Old Hindi songs. But I am afraid that
I don't know the perfect way to write
Notation. I use to play songs on Keyboard
And Harmonium.please suggest How can I
Post or send you the Notes.
Thanks and Regards
This forum is for people like you. Do not be afraid - go ahead and post your notations, that you have written...

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
hi Vishnu,

it seems you are learning keyboard / piano from a teacher. Can you make a small tutorial on how to identify 4/4 , 2/4 , 3/4 , 6/8 and 7/8 time signatures. there are numerous time signatures, but these are the most commonly used ones, i guess.

Reaction score
1 thaala samayam=songinte beat anusarichulla 1 kaaladi(kaaladi means nammal kaalu kondu nilathadikkunnathu)

semi breeve(Whole note)-1 swarathinu 4 thaala samayam

minim(Half note)-1 swarathinu 2 thaala samayam

crochet(Quarter Note)-1 swaratinu 1 thaala samayam

quaver(Eight note)-1 swarathinu 1/2 thaala samayam or 1 thaalathil 2 swarangal

semi quaver(sixteenth note)-1 swarathinu 1/4 thaala samayam or 1 thaalathil 4 swarangal

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook