Dismiss Notice
Hello, Please Sign-up now to request music notations for your favorite songs! It's free!
If you have already registered, please login

Manasu Gathi Inthe Telugu Song From Prema Nagar, piano Music Notes

Discussion in 'Telugu film piano music notes' started by ramvee@outlook.com, Nov 5, 2016.

1. ramvee@outlook.com

Thank You @Jimsweb ,
    These tips are invaluable for all beginners, I hope you also put these tips in the suggestion section also.
    You will not believe the trouble i go through to recognise notes...
    1) I sometimes use my daughter(trained in classical music) to sing, and have pitch detector app display the notes
    2) I import the .wav file into a superb software called Melodyne, which displays the notes directly.
    3) I search for keyboard videos on You tube for my favourite songs and note the keys being pressed.
    Also there is an unbelievable ios app called ScoreCloud, you sing into the phone and it shows/plays the same in piano notes.

vishnu narayanan likes this.
  2. vishnu narayanan

vishnu narayanan Super Moderator

Which is better one?Score cloud/melodyne?

3. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

well, you are using melodyne - which means you are not a beginner. you are a pro and only pros use melodyne and it's the best tool available in industry as of today. Btw, its, primary purpose is not to detect notes - but more than that. :)

4. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

Also, you should ask your daughter to start sharing in this forum. :)

vishnu narayanan likes this.
  5. ramvee@outlook.com

Thank You, I am more of a sound engineer, I have a Home Recording Studio, with Protools, and you are right Melodyne is used to alter pitch, formants etc. I record my daughters' audio cd's at home :)

Jimsweb likes this.

Music notes recommendations for you: