keyboard learning

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
hey that's good news!
welcome to music fraternity - moreover, music doesn't have any age restrictions. It will be a bliss in the lives of those who practice them regularly.

Thiru

Reaction score
keyboard learning at the age of 58!
:)
I am learning to play keyboard and I am going to be 70 in few weeks time. Hope we will be able to share useful information.

Few days ago I played happy birth day to you. My 3yrs old grand daughter recognised it and asked me ammappa are you playing happy birthday.

Recently I found this site http://www.ragatracks.com/index.htm you may find it useful. I do not know any hindi. So I will not be able to use the site fully.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook