Hello

sreekumar

Reaction score
Hai Admin,

Good day.

H r u ?

Hope all is well with you .

Firstly i express my hearty thanks for accepting the membership . i am new to this page, so i have some little doubts regarding the notations .Could you please upload both Carnatic notations and western notations for all songs. its very helpfully for us for studying and playing notations. Because am a Carnatic baser, i don't know how to play western notations, little bit i know but not too much.
I hope u will understand the above requirements and your kind cooperation on the above matter is highly appreciated and meanwhile i assure my profound attention at all times.

Thank you & Best Regards
Prasanth S

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Prasanth

Attached below Link for Legends in keyboard diagram. Alo request you to refer the carnatic to western notes conversion thread uploaded by our moderator Mr. Jim to know more in detail.

http://myoozic.com/threads/music-notation-legends.15111/

Regards
Chandran

Hai Admin,

Good day.

H r u ?

Hope all is well with you .

Firstly i express my hearty thanks for accepting the membership . i am new to this page, so i have some little doubts regarding the notations .Could you please upload both Carnatic notations and western notations for all songs. its very helpfully for us for studying and playing notations. Because am a Carnatic baser, i don't know how to play western notations, little bit i know but not too much.
I hope u will understand the above requirements and your kind cooperation on the above matter is highly appreciated and meanwhile i assure my profound attention at all times.

Thank you & Best Regards
Prasanth S

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook