Athmavin Thinkal (Amen) music notes

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
Chandranji, Nidhin was asking, if you have a midi version of this song. I understand that you play keyboard - so you could be having a midi enabled keyboard - in this case you can very well create a midi version of this song. Right?

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Jimmy,

I am using CTK-495 a very old one and not a midi supported one. I have Piano Roll Composer software and I can share a manually made midi for the melody portion only and it will take some time.

Chandran, Nidhin was asking, if you have a midi version of this song. I understand that you play keyboard - so you could be having a midi enabled keyboard - in this case you can very well create a midi version of this song. Right?

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
thanks.

Since you are very much involved in music - i suggest you try out music softwares like FLStudio.

FL Studio 11

Moreover, its time to upgrade your keyboard to a Korg or Yamaha.

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Jimmy,

I have the software but don't know more about it, will try. Moreover I am not a financially sound person. Doing all these from office computer and cannot think about it.

thanks.

Since you are very much involved in music - i suggest you try out music softwares like FLStudio.
FL Studio 11

Moreover, its time to upgrade your keyboard to a Korg or Yamaha.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook