Alliyambal kadavil music notations

Reaction score
Yes.i am loading midi files into my keyboard.musical instruments are supported to play midi files.mine is Yamaha E343 keyboard.It have option to load files into it.MIDI Cable is used to transfer midi files to musical instruments.I think there is a cable also for guitar and violin which can live record the song we played and can be transferred to computer

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
ok - that sounds good.
Are you able to change the midi instruments once it is loaded? I mean, can we change the string to a guitar ect? HOw flexible it is to edit midi file in this keyboard?

Reaction score
no,we cant change the midi instruments once it is loaded.editing midi files in the keyboard is a big task.But I think in costly Keyboards,we can edit midi files easily.mine is cheaper.if you want to get all the features in cheaper rate,casio s keyboard is good.but yamaha is better than casio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook