Adding more sections in myoozic.com

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
Hai,
this sounds great .bt we need experts.so shal we open the section and see how it is to be appeard and what what functions to be included,according to user reviews?and after that,if smebdy s more handiable at that section,lets give them the charge. .

Reaction score
Can I?am not an expert on music.but love to hear and watching cinemas are my hobby.I will try my level best.Then Chandran sir is here.he is also an music expert.I can reveiw on new musical instruments(keyboard,harmonium,violin).because my sir frequently go to shop.so hope he will help.

Reaction score
Both can be added.i can review on movies and songs and my sir will help on musical instruments.I Agree with the thought of hellflyer

LETS START.ITS TIME FOR REVAMP MYOOZIC.COM FORUM

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook