our site

Reaction score
saw a number of music notes site for studying the site behaviour.we are better than many of them.In many of the sites,we want to pay for each song notes.they are making huge profit and they are top in internet.we have many unique song notes and active members like chandran sir,jimmy etc etc.we have large music notes collection,many of them are not in other sites.we are only one which updates frequently.the latest music notes are only found in our site.Then why dont our site became popular.am really sad.for the improvisation of our site,we want to work equally.so all my dear friends,we should remind that it is luck to get a member in myoozic and a senior moderator as chandran sir. congrats chandran sir

satvj

Reaction score
Really great to see a number of evergreen songs in this site. Kudos to all members who are behind this. Thanks and best regards.
Satheesh Chandran

vinu

Reaction score
Absolutely..Great work guys . I am so happy to have a lot of song notes from this site and always thankful to Chandanji and Jimmy for their time and passion for music with selflessness. To be honest I feel like I was looking for a flower and found this beautiful garden with whole bunch of nice flowers.
Vinu New York

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
thanks everyone..
Also, welcome aboard. enjoy your stay here and grow musically, as always!