MY HEART.... HOPE..ARE here

Rajeev

Reaction score
Hi friends,
this site has definitely become a place which belongs to me. I have nowhere to go except here. Before i came here, there was no expression of my feelings.some sort of stagnation.but now it started flow like the eternal river ganga.....total relaxation... Yes music is my religion... As it is to us all...thank you forum and all great souls here....good company....

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
Hi Rajiv, so glad to hear that.. Enjoy your stay here. Also share your comments on how to improve our community so that everybody can benefit from this community.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook