Facebook

amal

Reaction score
Friends this is only a suggestion
why can't we start a new page in facebook or new group in facebook..since most of the people have a Facebook id it will be very easy to share the notations......if we do so it will be something.....
I dont think that this is not so rubbish.... it is just to make our myoozic.com popular and to share some good music......
:cool: :rolleyes:

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
Hai amal,
the idea is quiet intresting.ofcouse it wll help share more music notes.myoozic.com community is serving us with free music notations.anyone can join us as a appreciation for our fratenitie's hardworks.bt what about considering ourselves as "a fb for music"?bt the idea is nt bad.i think admin can add a feature "like" under each post, which is a link to fb.personaly i love mzk.com more than fb:).anyway thanks amal for such a nice idea
Regards
sooryakiran s.v

Last edited:

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
I think a small book mark to our fb page at bottm of al pages wl do magic. see, the fb page nly gt les than 30 likes.if we hav t,why dnt we share t.comeon admin,link all post with fb,just let the people over fb know we are here.

amal

Reaction score
I think the page is not much active.....It will be nice if we start a link button to fb......
Lets hope for a good bright tomorrow and lets start a new revolution..... a kind of music revolution..... :D
bcoz i love music so much and I really thank the one or the group who have started this page.........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vishnu narayanan automatic posting of the links of new songs to facebook Suggestions and feedback 3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook