Suggestion on improving google page rank

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
I have a suggestion on improving myoozic.com google page rank. Right now there are number of duplicate topics with same titles or similar thread names. This anomaly, in-fact, brigs down overall google page rank for our page page. (page rank - this decides which link should be shown to the user when somebody searches on google). Ultimately that particular topic / page is pushed down in google search results. So the solution is to avoid making multiple threads (not posts) for same topic.

for e.g.
I want to post notaitons for song 'thumbi vaa'. Instead of starting a thread afresh, just make a search and see if that thread is already posted by somebody else or not in the forums. If that thread is already present, just go ahead and update that thread with your stuffs. Do not create multiple threads for same topic! On the other hand if that thread is not present in the forum, you can safely start a new thread. If each one of us can follow this technique while creating new posts, we can greatly improve our page rank and attract more and more users into this music fraternity. Any questions, please post it here. I'm happy to asswer that. Thanks for your understanding..

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
all, gentle reminder to not to post multiple threads for same song.. it will badly hit our page rank in google. Google will just remove duplicates threads.

So, please do a search for the song first before you create a new thread for that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook