Myoozic.com website changes

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

We are excited to announce a number of changes to our forum.

• A brand new layout , look and feel
  • lot more exciting changes
  • placing a few commercials here and there etc

Recently our bandwidth charges have skyrocketed and we have to make some concrete and solid measures to website layout to minimize swelling bandwidth charges.

Hope all of understand this and stand by myoozic.com in this difficult time.

Note - there will be website outage over the weekend.

thanks,
admin

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
I understand this perfectly - running a forum is a bleeding business and i experienced it once and never tried that again. I had to let it go. :( Let me know if you need any assistance.

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
that's ok - i will make sure that we are always online - will never go down like other websites. :)

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
New layout and template are installed. Hope everyone likes our myoozic.com 's new look and feel.. :)

Advantages of this new template:

1. Fast loading, uses minimal images
2. Uses minimal band-width

We will also be having a new optimized template for mobile devices such as smart phones, ipad, tablets etc..

Let me know your comments and feed back.

thx.

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Admin

Fantastic Done ! Blue is my favourate colour

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook