Dismiss Notice
Hello, Please Sign-up now to request music notations for your favorite songs! It's free!
If you have already registered, please login

Music tutorials at - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Discussion in 'General talks, Chit chat and Introduce yourself' started by MobileMusic, Sep 19, 2018.

1. MobileMusic

MobileMusic Member

My name is Shekar Reddy and I'm into playing musical instruments ever since I was a kid. I play mobile apps, Synthesizer, Piano, Guitar, Flute, Drums, etc. Music is my passion and producing music on-the-go using mobile devices and apps is my obsession.

I've posted FULL cover songs on my YouTube channel showing keyboard notes of some super hit songs using accurate and expressive playing. You can playback my songs at HALF speed or QUARTER speed and play along and learn how to play. I'll post SLOW versions of these songs soon so that should also help you with learning. Mobile Music channel is all about learning to play, produce and share music using hardware instruments, mobile devices, mobile apps and gear as a hobby for self-fulfillment and self-enrichment. What is life without music, anyway?

My branded YouTube channel is at:
    YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale

Bharat Ane Nenu title song

Choosi Chudangane

MCA Title Song

Yentha Sakkagunnave

Also checkout other cover song videos on my channel as there is a 5 media link limit while posting messages on this forum:

https://www.youtube.com/MobileMusic

As you can see, I shoot for accuracy because songs sound great when they are accurate. Please subscribe, like, share, comment and let me know what other songs you would like to learn. That would encourage me to produce more tutorial songs.

NOTE: For this special hit song Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale linked above, please check out the SLOW and SLOWER versions posted here so you could practice slowly and learn:

https://myoozic.com/threads/slow-sl...vaale-song-piano-lesson-keyboard-notes.22402/

Hope this helps...

Shekar Reddy
    Mobile Music

#1 MobileMusic, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018