moderator assistance needed

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
Hello,
Guys,i am curntly using "uc browser" n mobile for internet acces.
when i post through t,evrytng looks fine.bt unfortnatly when i entered myoozic.com through opera brouser, omg! evrytng i postd s in disorder and scatterd.
when i use aurora browsr n pc, it also gvs the same eror.
so what assistance i need is,pls chek the posts in diffrnt browsr and pls tel me whetr it behavs as same or not.
also i wana knw,its just abt me or not.
nd i would also like to knw how cn i recovr frm ths eror.
thank you

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
i think, it's time for you to start using code feature in our website for better looking content

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
thanks, but please make sure you write the details and other stuffs out of 'CODE' - so that your song is visible to search engines like google

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah - i also feels the same. It's always important to make sure that our post is visible to search engines like google, bing or yahoo. So, please put descriptions or other stuffs that would help us to achieve this. Thanks.