Help needed

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

I would like to ask a small favor from you all - especially from your forum moderators.
  • there are lot of content in our forum. Many of them look awful - meaning - notations are not much readable. We need your help in cleaning them.. formatting them.. so that it's readable and accessible to all..
  • Above all, our primary motto should be to make this forum to be the number one destination for music notes , discussion on music or anything related to music..
  • Please notify any moderators / me, when you see an article that needs attention or some kind of modifications. we will take it up and do the needful.
  • Also, we need more contributers.. there are many taleted musicians among us. But most of them are not contributing enough for others. Please spend at least 10 min for the forum in a month.
Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Admin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear Sir
Please elaborate further How and
In way we can contribute to this forum
We are very much sure that this is
Going to be ultimate destination for
Music lovers. I suggest to start
Lessons on Indian Raags.
Thanks

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
that's a great suggestion.
Do you sing / play some instruments? If so can you start contributing some music lessons for our forum?

Reaction score
Dear Sir
I am really sorry that I could not
Go thru your post today by chance
I read this yes I play Harmonium
And sing mostly Bhajans of Sh Vinod
Agarwal Ji , and have little knowledge
Of Raags also I really want to contribute
To this forum How can I do that please
Inform in detail.
Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook