Chandu Thottile [Banaras]

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Hellflyer

Always create your notes in text file and adjust the notes below the lyrics word by word (refer my notes). If you copy the entire notes again to a text file you can find the commands used for Bold Facing, Italic Writing and Chord (The notes put separate in shades). I have rectified the first line word by word. So, please proceed and enjoy rocking with us.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Chandu Thottlle (Banaras)

Hi Hellflier

I have made an attempt to notate the song and arrived at

Code:
Moose Naina Lagaye More Shyam Rasiyaa
.BC   D~    DC#D   .BC  ED    EGFED
Moose Naina Lagaye More Shyam Rasiyaa..
.BC   D~    DC#D   .BC  ED    EGFED
Nainalagaye Moose Nainalagaye Moose
F#~GEF#     C#D   F#~~G       C#D  
Neinalagaye Moore Bindiyaa Lagaaye Moose
F#~GEF#     C#D   F#~GG    AFFE    .BC 
Naina lagaye more shyam Rasiya
D~    DC#D   .BC  ED    EGFED
Moose Neinaaaaa.........
.BC   F~~~ED
What scientific mistake you can find from my notes, please.... and also this is the style I told you the notes under word by word.

Hi chandraji, tanks a lot ma dr.so thats the way t s.i m usng a mob for intrnt.anyway i wl do as like you say ma dr.
thanks Dr

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook