Unable to edit my thread, to make a few corrections

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I am unable to edit my thread of music notes for a song which i created.
The edit buttons are missing, i tried both in chrome and firefox browsers.
Can anyone help with this issue?
Thank You _/\_

Reactions: Sunil Kumar Bajaj
Reaction score
Dear friend
This may be due to changes we are going to see , as I recd a msg in face book That up gradation is in process. Let us wait
Thanks

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
this is what i hear from admin - there are people who create posts and then after a while delete it for no reason.. This is not accepted here. Whatever we post here belongs to public.. it's not personal property and that's the reason why we have a public forum.. Now in order to stop/prevent people from deleting posts, there is a global rule enforced - you will only be edit your posts for 15 min, after it is created.

if you still want to delete or edit a post, please post that request within the same thread.. mod or admin will take care of it. Or you can contact admin or me directly. Please note, this is not to stop you form doing something, but a precaution to protect this wonderful collection for others / public or for future generations..

Reactions: vishnu narayanan
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vishnu narayanan how to delete a thread General talks, Chit chat and Introduce yourself 4