Isreyelin Nadanay...

sreekumar vallana

Reaction score
Hi Sreekumar

I have checked first two lines. I can't see any mispelled tunes but some places you forget the symbol of Lower and Higher octaves, otherwise there no problem. Somebody had done this song on 'Fm'.

Code:
Israelin Nadanay  Vazhu Meka Daivam
EFGG#    G#GG#G#G G#G#G C+G# GG   
Santhya Jeeva Margamanu Daivam
C+C#+   C+A#  G#GG#G    FF
Marthyanai Bhoomiyil  Pirannu Sneha Daivam
EFG        G#G#GG#G#G G#G#G   C+G#  GG   
Nithya Jeevanekidunnu Daivam
C+C#+  C+A# G#GG#G    FF
I don't know the original scale. Let me know your opinion to rectify me too.

Regards
Alakkal Chandran Nair

thax for the valuable comments, i did the scale Dm.. ya of course i forgot to add sign which you told , the starting of isreyelin from -A.............. That was my first experience in life..thx for the supporting..

sreekumar

Chandran

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Most Welcome

Hi Sreekumar

Most welcome to our music world. If you are interested to be a promoter, request the Administrators to promote you and keep sharing notes for people like me.

Regards
Alakkal Chandran Nair

Expecting more shares from people like you..
Lets rock!

sreekumar vallana

Reaction score
ya .. i like to promoter .bt i does not have much knowledge about the music . Like you guys are doing
well done jobs..

Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook