innum Konjam Neram music notations impromptu

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
if it's confusing, you can remove it - sorry about that. i wanted to denote note continuation. not sure how to show note continuation in writing. so thought of taking up a dot. :(

Red gyaradoz

Reaction score
The notes are good. I think the charanam can be improved.. I couldn't get it sound as the song (violin) and please transcribe interlude and prelude too.. I'm not very good at playing by ear.. I'm learning it still

Red gyaradoz

Reaction score
[TE="Jimsweb, post: 25653, member: 4"]if it's confusing, you can remove it - sorry about that. i wanted to denote note continuation. not sure how to show note continuation in writing. so thought of taking up a dot. :([/QUOTE]

Sir as far as I have seen, comma is used to denote continuation..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook