Dismiss Notice
Hello, Please Sign-up now to request music notations for your favorite songs! It's free!
If you have already registered, please login

How to play common guitar chords

Discussion in 'Guitar tabs and chords' started by Jimsweb, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

Ofter beginners find it difficult to find out an easy online reference for basic guitar chords. So, in order to help the beginners and the experienced folks, myoozic.com fraternity has decided to start posting basic guitar chords. Mostly, it contains easy to follow pictures of different basic guitar chords. We hope that it would help each and every music lovers in learning different chord progressions. Also, it's highly appreciated, if each and everyone of us could post their own collections.

Here goes our initial collections. (please wait the images in the page to load completely)

C c.jpg Cm cm.jpg Cs cs.jpg C7 c7.jpg Csm csm.jpg

D d.jpg Db db.jpg D7 d7.jpg Ds ds.jpg

E e.jpg E7 e7.jpg Eb eb.jpg Em7 em7.jpg

F f.jpg F7 f7.jpg Fm7 fm7.jpg Fs fs.jpg Fs7 fs7.jpg Fsm fsm.jpg

G g.jpg G7 g7.jpg Gm7 gm7.jpg Gs gs.jpg Gsm gsm.jpg

A a.jpg A7 a7.jpg Ab ab.jpg Am7 am7.jpg As as.jpg

B b.jpg B7 b7.jpg Bb bb.jpg

Narendra likes this.
  2. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

3. administrator

administrator Administrator

This article seems to be very useful. Everyone, please share your chord bank here, so that others can learn from each other

4. vishnu narayanan

vishnu narayanan Super Moderator

How do you finger in violin and guitar?I think its tooooo hard.i have friends who is playing violin and guitar.the fingering of these always amaze me

5. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

in guitar you have frets - so easy to figure out the notes. In violin there is no frets for note position. As you play for few years, you would be able to figure out all the notes. it's hardest, but is the best in my opinion.

Music notes recommendations for you: