Home Recording Studio Experience - Software and Plugins

Reaction score
Home Recording Studio, Software and Plugins

I use Pro Tools by AVID, as the DAW, and due to keep the budget reason, i do not have any of really high end software or hardware plugins. Pro Tools is outstanding DAW software, learning curve is little complex, but it is world class, with a lot of studios using it. And there are innumerable free manuals, videos and forums explaining how to use it.
I just use built-in plugins of Pro Tools for initial cleaning of audio, equalization, compression, and delay.
Note: A Lot of professionals suggest WAVES as the one of the best software Plugins.

For Midi Recording, I use Arturia's Analog Factory With about 7000 voices.

For Minor Pitch Correction, I use Celemony's Melodyne Editor, superb software

For Mastering I Use, iZotope's OZONE 5, with it's excellent presets and flexibility it is reasonably priced for a Home Recording Studio.

That's about all the plugins i have, they cost less than 500 USD all to together...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook