Dismiss Notice
Hello, Please Sign-up now to request music notations for your favorite songs! It's free!
If you have already registered, please login

Home Recording Studio Experience - Basic Equipment

Discussion in 'General talks, Chit chat and Introduce yourself' started by ramvee@outlook.com, Nov 13, 2016.

1. vishnu narayanan

vishnu narayanan Super Moderator

What's the name of the device placed near computer?I dont know its purpose but i have seen it in ceratin places.

2. ramvee@outlook.com

It is an old, Yamaha PSR Series Keyboard, I use to learn songs i collect and post a few of them here :)

Jimsweb likes this.
  3. ramvee@outlook.com

Vishnu Ji,
    I think you are talking about the Command 8, by Digidesign, it is an 8 track mixer and control surface for Pro Tools, it is very easy to use and control while recording, mixing and mastering tracks.

vishnu narayanan likes this.
  4. vishnu narayanan

vishnu narayanan Super Moderator

How much it costs?

5. ramvee@outlook.com

Jimsweb likes this.

Music notes recommendations for you: