hi

girishklm

Reaction score
Website
www.cucumber-city.blogspot.com
Dear Folks,

Let me introduce my self, I am Gireesh kumar, a 33 year old music enthusiastic, basically from kerala and temporarily residing at Punjab. During my school days I was interested to study keyboard but the financial circumstances was not allowed. But later I got a job and transferred to Chennai I was happy to study but none of the school has vacancy on Sunday to accommodate me. Once I was talking to this to one of my neighbor cum music teacher he taken me to his pooja room and their he given me the basics of saptha swara and sarali varissa in karnatic music in keyboard and taught me to practice in 4 kaalas. I brought Casio WK 6500 one of the workstation series having 76 keys and started to learn with the help of his telephonic guidance and karnatic basics books. After practicing it I got another book relate with the chords and started to practice. Still I am a student and a beginner and facing the limitations of this kind learning but I am starved for understand music . I am here to learn from all of you. I like sweet voice of violin and guitar too. Please allow me to join with you comrades

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook