hi

dinunair

Reaction score
HI

I am Dinesh from Brisbane and a newbe trying to learn piano/keboard. I have a korg kronos and experiments going on with it. I think this is the best site I found so far about malayalm music notations. thank you very much.

Cheers
Dinesh

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
Hi dinesh. .

Its a pleasure to hear that you hav choose myoozic.com as the best.we aren't just a site bt a community,offering musical notations for free.anyway welcome to myoozic.com.enjoy yourself.
regards

sooryakiran s.v

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
Welcome to the myoozic fraternity dinesh!
Since you play Korg, please share some of the learnings that you may have.

bneelakandan

Reaction score
INTRDUCTION _ New Member

HI

I am Dinesh from Brisbane and a newbe trying to learn piano/keboard. I have a korg kronos and experiments going on with it. I think this is the best site I found so far about malayalm music notations. thank you very much.

Cheers
Dinesh
I introduce myself as Dr Neelakandan , from Chidambaram tamilnadu. I Have been learning Violin for the past 5 yrs . Recently I have turned to Piano. I thought playing violin was tough. Learning Piano is the toughest one in the world of all the arts known to mankind. I have just spectacled the ocean of Piano playing . I have not even touched the water . Hope I will get into that .

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
hi Dr,

welcome to myoozic.com fraternity and thanks for joining us. As you are aware, it's a non profit oriented community for pure music lovers. Hope you might have found this community useful. We are so glad to hear that you can handle violin and piano.

Would it be possible from your end to share your learning and tutorials on myoozic.com ? Appreciate if you could write couple of blog entries or posts.. Anything related to music would suffice. Expecting a lot more form you.

thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook