Dismiss Notice
Hello, Please Sign-up now to request music notations for your favorite songs! It's free!
If you have already registered, please login

Ee....Shishirakaalam piano notes

Discussion in 'User created music resources' started by Aadhi, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Jerin

Jerin Member

Vishnu... This is my Whatsapp no.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Cud plz send me a msg in it...

I just wanna get a few doubta cleared... Plz do help...!
    Thank you..

#6 Jerin, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
    vishnu narayanan likes this.
  2. Jerin

Jerin Member

I'll be eager for ur reply..!!!

3. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

@Jerin

This is not a place to share your mobile number and get personalized help. If you are directly going to Aadhi, then why do we need a forum here? The forum is for discussion and you need to raise your questions here in this forum. We do not support any personal contacts for music related discussions. If you are going to call each and everyone, there is no place for forums. Also, if you talking in private, how others can learn from you?

Please use forums always - no personal contact sharing and helping.

#8 Jimsweb, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    vishnu narayanan likes this.
  4. Jerin

Jerin Member

Aadhi bhai.... Could u please upload the "notes used in this video... Plz... Or cud u link the notes if already exists....

I see u have not used any sharps or flats in the video... I cant grasp the keys too..!!

5. Jimsweb

Jimsweb Super Moderator

looking at video and learning is wrong way of learning.

Listen to song many times. If the song is in your mind, you would never need a video, and use notations. that's the way of learning. there are no shortcuts. If you cant play using notations, you are not going to play with video as well - this is the truth (no harm meant)

Music notes recommendations for you: