Buy and sell your MIDI, karaoke, yamaha and korg style files

Status
Not open for further replies.

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
Myoozic.com is offering a golden opportunity for all musicians or its members to buy or sell original musical resources. This document will give an overview on myoozic.com shopping experience.

Shop URL: http://myoozic.com/resources/

1. myoozic.com credit system:

We use a unique credit system to buy or sell music resources.

upload_2016-6-1_23-24-9.png

2. What's myoozic.com money?

Money in your myoozic.com account is actual dollar amount. You need to use your paypal account to bring in money to your myoozic.com account. once you bring in enough credit to your account, you can use this amount to buy different musical resources such as MIDI, karaoke etc.

3. What are myoozic.com points?

myoozic.com points are are automatically accumulated as you actively participate in the forums. You can earn more points by posting new music notes and other stuffs in the forums. The more you participate, the more points you get. You can use these points to buy certain free resources in myoozic.com's shop.

4. How do I bring my money to my myoozic.com account?

a. click on 'buy credit'

upload_2016-6-1_23-30-28.png

b. Mention the dollar amount and click purchase - you will get total amount - tax amount

upload_2016-6-1_23-32-20.png

c. You will be taken to paypal account and once the purchase is completed, your myoozic.com account will be credited with dollar amount

upload_2016-6-1_23-36-8.png

Attachments

Last edited:

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
5. How do I sell an item in myoozic.com?

a. Click on 'add resource' (this is now called as 'sell your item')

b. Select category

c. Add other details such as description and a link to soundcloud (very important)

upload_2016-6-2_0-26-11.png

Last edited:

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
6. How do I buy music resources in myoozic.com?

a. read this forst - http://myoozic.com/threads/buy-and-sell-your-midi-karaoke-yamaha-and-korg-style-files.21374/
b. Bring enough credit (dollar amount) to your account
c. Get into myoozic.com shop (http://myoozic.com/resources/) and buy your stuff from there

7. Commission charged by myoozic.com for buying or selling

a. Flat 10% commission is deducted from both seller and buyer. It includes tax, transaction charges and other fees
b. Whenever you buy credit from papal, flat 10% of commission is charged as tax and paypal transaction fee

8. How do I withdraw my money from myoozic.com?

a. Click 'withdraw'

upload_2016-6-2_13-7-57.png

b. enter amount and click with 'do withdraw' - a notification will be sent to administrator and the amount will be transferred to your paypal account in 3 days after administrator approves the withdrawal. min withdrawal amount is $10

Last edited:

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
9. How do I upload and sell large sized music resources?

Well, we do not charge you for the storage, so we are not allowing you to upload anything larger that 2 MB. Still you can sell items with GBs of size.

a. Zip the resources (using win zip) and password protect it.

b. Upload the resource to google drive or drop box

c. Now, sell the resource's password and download link in myoozic.com's shop. For this you need to out the download link and it's password in a notepad file in zip format and upload it here. It's as simple as that. When someone purchases your item, they will have download link and password to unzip the resource.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook