apologies

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
To al ma dear myzooic fnds,
Am sooryakiran s.v from trivandrum.i try to cook music notes &like to share it.now what let me say this apology is my way of posting.at first,am happy to hear that atleast some of ma notes were usefull.i hav receivd a lot of coments that ma notes are quite chalenging to undrstand because of the non aligned,junk charcterd texts.
am realy sory about this.curntly i am rectifying those errors nd if those erors are again repeating,i need moderators help,and thanks for all ma friends.expecting valuble feedbacks.
Faithfuly
HELLFLYER

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
that's fine, sooryakiran. We all make mistakes - but a few like you show guts to learn from it.
Cheers to you!

hellflyer

Master
Reaction score
Website
www.hellflyer.wapka.mobi
Hai friends.
thanks for those encouragements.admin its nice to meet you.its first time we meet since i joined here.and jim bro, thanks for the feedback.am improvng from you guys.any way am back.
regards sooryakiran s.v

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook