Adding more sections in myoozic.com

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
Could you please add Telugu Films Music Section Too..
Thank You
thanks for your valuable comment. in-fact we are open to adding forums for other languages.. there are no restrictions at all. however, the issue we have is, there are not many songs in this category. if we get more telugu songs, we would definitely create a forum for that.

Reaction score
Thank You Jim,

I could add music notes for about 20/30 telugu songs :)

ps. I love this forum, Thank you!

Last edited:

Jimsweb

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.myoozic.com
thank you so much for your kind words. If you can add those 20 songs in misc category, i can ask Admin to add new forum for Telugu songs.

administrator

Administrator
Reaction score
ok - here comes the changes.

1. Since there are close to 20 Kannada and telugu songs in our forum, we will have a new forum dedicated for that.
2. Karaoke, midi files, song / video etc will go into a new forum called music resourses

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and we pride ourselves in offering quality music notations and music discussions among different people of all backgrounds. We are working hard every day to make sure that our community is one of the best around here. We believe, sharing knowledge is true caring - whether you are a pro or a beginner, you would benefit from this fraternity. Join us and let’s walk together this exciting musical journey. It's fun unlimited and musically bonding!

Facebook